If you have been through a significant credit event, like a foreclosure, short sale or bankruptcy, you may be wondering what your options are for becoming a homeowner again. Conventional, FHA, USDA and VA loans all have waiting periods, typically 2-7 years. For full details, read our article How Long Do I Have to Wait to Buy Again? We can also work together with our Credit Services team to help you raise your credit score.
If you don’t want to wait 2-7 years to buy a house, the Home Again Program may be just what you are looking for!
- 600 Minimum Credit Score
- $100,000 Minimum Loan Amount
- $1,500,000 Maximum Loan Amount
- Primary Residence Only
- 1 Unit Properties: Single Family Residence, Attached/Detached PUDs, and Approved Condos
- Purchase Max LTV = 80%
- Refinance Max LTV= 75%
- Cash Out Refinance Max LTV= 65%
- Gifts and/or gift of equity allowed for all down payment funds!
- No Prepayment Penalty
- Rates as low as 5.99% (subject to change)
Contact us today for more details!